The Public Employees Dental Plan promotes good dental health by reducing employee costs for preventative, routine and major restorative dental work.
Funding for the Plan is totally employer‑paid as a percentage of your gross salary.
The Canada Life Assurance Company is contracted to provide:
- claims adjudication, and
- benefit payment services to the Plan.
For registration questions and claim inquiries: Call Canada Life at 1-800-957-9777
Effective February 3, 2024, the Canada Life call center is also open Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
Coverage is provided to employees of:
- Executive Government,
- several crown corporations, and
- various agencies, boards and commissions as approved by the Lieutenant Governor in Council.
Each participating employer determines which of its employees are eligible for coverage.
- Coverage begins after you complete a probationary period equal to six months of continuous service.
- You, your spouse and your eligible dependent children are covered under the Plan.
- After completing the probationary period, you may send in claims for eligible expenses incurred retroactively to your date of employment.
Confirm your eligibility to participate in the Plan with your Human Resources Branch.
To find your coverage details review the Maximum Reimbursement Schedule specific to your employer.
If applicable, orthodontic coverage, relevant benefit maximums and age limitations are on page four of each Maximum Reimbursement Schedules.
Submitting a Claim
To submit a claim sign into GroupNet for Plan Members.
Mail dental claims to:
Canada Life Assurance Company
Regina Benefit Payments
PO Box 4408
Regina, Saskatchewan S4P 3W7
To sign up for direct deposit, submit your bank account information one of two ways: